Our team of experts are standing by to help you!
Our Patient Assistance Services can work with you on the
entire process of completing applications for applying for medical insurance, Sliding Fee Scale, and the
State of Hawaii Department of Human Services Med-Quest, financial assistance, SNAP (Food Stamps/EBT) benefits.
We will work with you on gathering all necessary documents, help you complete your application and submit
your application for processing!
Let us know if you need help on the following:
- MedQUEST (State of Hawaii Department of Human Services)
- Federal Marketplace (healthcare.gov)
WCCHC Sliding Fee Scale - a discount program for our patients who are uninsured or under insured. The discounts cover medical care and prescriptions.
- SNAP Benefits - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps/EBT)
Financial Assistance - We can help you apply for the following
programs under the State of Hawaii Department of Human Services – Benefit, Employment & Support Services Department (BESSD).
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families with Dependent Children (TANF)
- Program for Program for the Aged, Blind Or Disabled for those on Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and 65 years
old or older, or legally blind; or totally and permanently disabled.
- General Assistance for adults without minor dependents, between the age of 18 and 65, and unable to work because of a disability.
Arrange for Interpreter Services - Bilingual patients can receive the services they need regardless of their language barriers.
Call us at (808) 697-3405
Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM.